One wonders what the world would do,
If each word spoken, from this point were true.
If every expression of emotion or reason, real!
How would this make mankind feel?
If a childs hunger could be fed by trust.
If respect for women was made a must!
No more hurt, no more pain, no more crime, no more shame.
No more deaths in religions name!
No more acts of desperation!
No more feelings of deep frustration!
Could this heal our global nation? !
Jennifer Rothgordt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Wonders by Jennifer Rothgordt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney