RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Laces of time lie unbroken upon sacred ground.
Never trampled on, always thrown about without a care.
Forging into deep, black nights, brought on by literary plights,
hesitantly authors write duos of many words.
Fighting silentlessly back and forth, trying to be the first to write the world's greatest books.
Mesmerized by the talent of others, left alone, to come up with words of their own.
Jostling everything, just to have some peace and quiet, totaling -nothing, writing pages of something.
Talent sitting far away from the population, growing impatient with the world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Author's Duos by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter
- Where is the Honor?, Maverick Jones
- Boys Will Be Boys, George Hunter