RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Laces of time lie unbroken upon sacred ground.
Never trampled on, always thrown about without a care.
Forging into deep, black nights, brought on by literary plights,
hesitantly authors write duos of many words.
Fighting silentlessly back and forth, trying to be the first to write the world's greatest books.
Mesmerized by the talent of others, left alone, to come up with words of their own.
Jostling everything, just to have some peace and quiet, totaling -nothing, writing pages of something.
Talent sitting far away from the population, growing impatient with the world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Author's Duos by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya