RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Baggage And Jealousies Of Others
Riding through all types of weather, always pushing ahead, not wanting to experience trials brought on my other people's baggage and jealousies.
Concentrating wholly on some light of beyond, watching it closely as it draws me closer to a final destination.
Being in tune with nature, having faith in tomorrow's scheme of things to come.
Never listening to conversations on this side of life, wishing to always be rid of humanities inconsistencies and barrage of cruelty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baggage And Jealousies Of Others by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya