Bail Me Out Of The Prison
Oh my beloved
You have no beginning
And no end
But I am a prisoner of
Your time and space.
Dear, bail me out of this prison
I can not wait till the
Day of judgement to meet you.
Oh my beloved, my fiance
Let me return
To my place of origin
Let me live with you
In the ocean of happiness.
How long you will keep me waiting
In the ocean of
Pains and sorrows
Bail me out of this prison.
Dedicated to Gazala, a friend unknown.
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bail Me Out Of The Prison by Ershad Mazumder )
- Crying, Michael McParland
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death Be Not Proud: A parody (with apolo.., Arindom Borah
- Funerall Elegy VII, Francis Quarles
- YOU MAKE ME RICH!, Seema joglekar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)