Bail Me Out Of The Prison
Oh my beloved
You have no beginning
And no end
But I am a prisoner of
Your time and space.
Dear, bail me out of this prison
I can not wait till the
Day of judgement to meet you.
Oh my beloved, my fiance
Let me return
To my place of origin
Let me live with you
In the ocean of happiness.
How long you will keep me waiting
In the ocean of
Pains and sorrows
Bail me out of this prison.
Dedicated to Gazala, a friend unknown.
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bail Me Out Of The Prison by Ershad Mazumder )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second