Barber A Mans Best Friend
I am off to my barbers shop.
Have been drooling of it since long.
The sly looks at the office have also been strong.
Cut them short.
While I listen to belly dancing Bhojpuri songs.
I now recline,
Rest as if for the first time.
Give me a shave.
The steel never was sweeter as it kisses my mane.
Not once but twice, hooyah baby its a mans pride.
Choose the smelliest of your oil,
Pour half a bottle on my hair infested head soil.
Then with your slender fingers, and ensure dirty nails,
Gently rub the scalp, without leaving any trails.
And don't practise judo, karate or jiujutsu
My head is hollow, its an egg shell.
Control your naughty fingers, I will chew them if they finger.
You are allowed to poke them in my ear,
I love the featus feeling of hearing muffled.
It will take me 60 minutes of interplanetary ride,
And will cost me 300 bucks or $ 6 which is fine.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barber A Mans Best Friend by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor
- Psalm 096, Forrest Hainline
- Slaves To Appearances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Changes Can Be Painful, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Rain Affects Incident Light, mary douglas
- Maypole Dancing Dulcet As Spring, mary douglas
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz