Squeaking wheel gets the oil
I have never understood this spoil.
I was never raised to ask and soil.
To live through fire and ice, were my choices, my signature toil.
When I was young, and you are always young,
I wanted your kiss, I never asked for it miss,
Why didn't you give it, free?
Did you truly believe in the dictum of the wheel?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Squeaking wheel gets the oil by Hardik Vaidya )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak