Gbeti gaius Kafui
The sleepless night i ve is not my what i desire.
My bed does not give me the comfort i desire.
But yet my bed is just a perfect place to be always.
My pillow though hard.
But contains all the good dreams people dream
Who knows where happiness hides in this universe? .
It all lies on my bed.
Your continue search wouldn't help the society.
I made it happen even on my bed.
Your back yard garden can even do exceedingly and abundantly
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be content by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro