Before Taking a bold step!
Before taking a bold step
Take a good view of surroundings
Just after the step
If you realise you failed
Run as fast as you can!
Don't turn back.
Now with a boldness in your heart
Come to the same spot again,
When everything has calm down.
I am not telling one to be a coward
If you find yourself in front of angry bull
When no choice left, running is the best option.
As the words of love and peace cannot be ruminated by an angry bull!
Mirror can be protected before breaking,
When everything has cooled down,
Clean the cloudy mirror and ask them to look in it once again.
As we cannot clean their cloudy thoughts, but mirror in our hand we can clean....
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Before Taking a bold step! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine