Before Taking a bold step!
Before taking a bold step
Take a good view of surroundings
Just after the step
If you realise you failed
Run as fast as you can!
Don't turn back.
Now with a boldness in your heart
Come to the same spot again,
When everything has calm down.
I am not telling one to be a coward
If you find yourself in front of angry bull
When no choice left, running is the best option.
As the words of love and peace cannot be ruminated by an angry bull!
Mirror can be protected before breaking,
When everything has cooled down,
Clean the cloudy mirror and ask them to look in it once again.
As we cannot clean their cloudy thoughts, but mirror in our hand we can clean....
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Before Taking a bold step! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra