How does it feel after polluting the world?
Hello! I am polluting the planet just as you,
Therefore I feel like your brother long lost.
No dude, be kool, wasn't referring to the Carbon,
I was referring to the other black, which you write
And pollute with your fancy pen.
Whoa, just hold on a sec,
That's not pollution,
At best its creative purgation.
Bro don't be fancy, hit the nail
And lets drink up the pail.
That's not fair,
Your pail is fairer than my Braille
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Blind by Hardik Vaidya )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak