How does it feel after polluting the world?
Hello! I am polluting the planet just as you,
Therefore I feel like your brother long lost.
No dude, be kool, wasn't referring to the Carbon,
I was referring to the other black, which you write
And pollute with your fancy pen.
Whoa, just hold on a sec,
That's not pollution,
At best its creative purgation.
Bro don't be fancy, hit the nail
And lets drink up the pail.
That's not fair,
Your pail is fairer than my Braille
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Blind by Hardik Vaidya )
- And water lies plainly, Laurie Sheck
- Three Little Words, Adam Wilson
- Smile 1, Suresh Dogra
- Inertia of Mind, Aftab Alam
- Page By Page, Katherine Perry
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(3rd April 19sixty)