RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Cutting through every trail, trying to find my way as I hack myself through life, wanting to do everything my way.
Knowing the hows and wherefores within me, yet being misunderstood by most everyone else.
Hoping to be accepted for who I am without question is impossible, yet, no one will ask me questions they have haunting them throughout.
Answers lie in waiting, if only they'd express their doubts in words of curiosity, they'd be satisfied with what they've learned.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Misunderstood by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall