RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Cutting through every trail, trying to find my way as I hack myself through life, wanting to do everything my way.
Knowing the hows and wherefores within me, yet being misunderstood by most everyone else.
Hoping to be accepted for who I am without question is impossible, yet, no one will ask me questions they have haunting them throughout.
Answers lie in waiting, if only they'd express their doubts in words of curiosity, they'd be satisfied with what they've learned.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Misunderstood by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi