RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Echoes of loneliness fall upon my ears, tearing deeply into my being, grabbing my heart and tearing it out.
Life simply cannot begin to tolerate the deftness of solitary confinement.
Sent into your innermost self - betrayed by a friend.
Left standing alone - forlorn and forgotten - in the dung heap of so-called life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Betrayal by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi