RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Echoes of loneliness fall upon my ears, tearing deeply into my being, grabbing my heart and tearing it out.
Life simply cannot begin to tolerate the deftness of solitary confinement.
Sent into your innermost self - betrayed by a friend.
Left standing alone - forlorn and forgotten - in the dung heap of so-called life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Betrayal by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell
- City Life, Geraldine Kelly
- just a wee whatever, Mandolyn Davidson
- my thoughts of you ferment, Mandolyn Davidson
- bury me tonight, Mandolyn Davidson
- Plagiarize, Lilly Emery
- every breath i take is cold, Mandolyn Davidson
- Black tulips, Mark Heathcote
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW