RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Withered, solemn, deep in thought, concentrating on existing for a while longer, yet not really wanting to.
Being together with family and friends, talking exhaustedly of times gone by, sitting back tiredly, remembering it all.
Now ready to get past it, move forward and settle sights on horizons of beyond.
Lifting spirits, floating towards new experiences, hoping to be energized in a new dimension of life on the other side of earth's curtains.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Horizons by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway
- Birds Flying High, Ronald Chapman
- August 1914, John F. McCullagh
- Between the Lines (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Quiet Pretty Flower, White Lily