I find meaning in the air that I breathe;
It is food for the flowers.
And meaning in my footsteps
that bring death to spiders.
In my hands is money for poor beggars,
In my head is a realm of questions and answers.
Every part of me is the holder of some small fate.
I wasn't thrown together on a whim.
My existence carries a lot of weight.
Who is anyone to call me a blank slate?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blank Slate by Bianca Free )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck