RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Final rhythms being played in a steady march, stepping into another dimension, far from life as we know it.
Capturing the beauty of beats being played, I wander in talented environments kept hidden inside, awaiting their time to become a creative plaintive in sight of everyone else.
Coalescing, bringing rainbow thoughts together in blended visions.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blended Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam