I believed in magic.
I believed in lies.
Now I see the tragic.
Now I see it's despise.
I believed in freedom.
I believed in the mind.
Now I feel trapped in this kingdom.
Where nothing is kind.
I believed in hope.
I believed in life.
Now all that's left is this rope.
Or at least the knife.
I believed in me.
I believed in you.
Now I cannot see.
Because of the lies I didn't see through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind, Again... by Joseph Orton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver