RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bocelli's Sensuous Rhythms
Bocelli's voice with music, wraps itself gently around
my subconscious mind, relaxing strenuous patterns of
stress throughout the day.
Deriving a sensual pleasure, a delivery from life's
requirements, while in a forest of beautiful notes,
measures, tones, all encapsulated in a voice of
It's quality able to transplant this soul into a world
of serenity - an oasis filled with extraordinary
creative prose, lasting an eternity.
Music talking throughout my mind in graduating leaps
and bounds, being brought into subconscious thought,
enlarging imagination's boundaries into infinity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bocelli's Sensuous Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI