Surely it will end, the forty years theme
O, Syrians! Sacrificed or will sacrifice
The life for democracy, it won't go in vain,
I am seeing thy victory coiled by your dream.
Hands of humanity rose for supplication
For your success, be firm and strong, but I fear,
You should not kill innocent and will not create terror
After you succeed, it's against Islam
May Allah accept your meditation!
Islam neither needs Laden nor Mullah Omar
To intoxicate the society, they are created
By the enemies of Islam to defame,
I prithee! You will follow the Straight path
You should not be guided by the act of
Anti humanity "the barbaric way "
Sow the seeds of peace and harmony
To avoid the Heavenly Wrath//
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BRAVE SYRIAN by Aftab Alam )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak