Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Bridge Lost Gap Years
sometimes travel to far destinations
is drug moments not to be missed...
morph crystallize sleep missed is release
into an entire night's travel possibilities
expectations long awaited reunions...
hold pleasing promises lost sleep regenerated
in segments of later down time satisfactions
enjoy destinations journeys pleasures reunions...
parties celebrations may bridge lost gap years?
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Travel To Far Destinations' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Bridge Lost Gap Years by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence