Lost, confused, hurt,
Broken, fearful, anger,
Useless, alone, unwanted.
Dead inside, lonely as ever,
Broken inside, love, never,
Hurt inside, angry forever.
Fake, push over, polite,
Nice, kind, happy,
Joke, weak, trusted.
Fake outside, I lied,
Joke outside, I hide,
Weak outside, I tried.
Fake on the outside, dead on the inside,
A joke on the outside, broken on the inside,
Weak on the outside, hurt on the inside.
So much confusion causes me to be lost,
So much I lose, but at what cost?
I can't handle any of this.
Slowly everything is being taken away,
Time is mocking me again, it is!
So much pain from being hurt, makes me sway.
Being swallowed by darkness why?
Nothing can be shown in this sky.
This day mocks me with vain.
Laughing at me, knowing I hurt so much,
My broken heart, I'm in pain.
Not knowning why this is, but my heart I clutch.
Knowing it's still here,
Waiting for a tear,
Go ahead! Laugh at me!
I know, I'm just an empty hole,
Nothing left to be,
I'm just a broken soul
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Soul by Ocean Myranda )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- No More Education, Elius Rubby
- If It's Obvious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Five "Sayings" Set To Poetry .., Bri Edwards
- The Shadows of the dead., SAK Reddy
- A Fool Hides, Matthew Petranovich
- December 2014, Serenity Anderson
- On the outside looking In, Angell Afinowi
- Totally Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Caged Bird, SAK Reddy
- A Deafness Too Excessive, Lawrence S. Pertillar