Broken Hearted Again
Broken hearted again today,
I don’t know what to say,
Somehow this always happens to me,
Won’t anyone hear my plea?
I try so hard to make you understand,
Friendship to love to broken hearted come hand and hand,
If only someone would care,
Screw with my emotions if you dare!
Bad things happen to those who do,
With my emotions they screw,
Let’s just say, you don’t want to do that,
You’ll never be the same after our little chat!
Either way, I still end the same,
Broken hearted to a psychotic flame,
People don’t understand the reason why,
You know you don’t understand, so don’t lie.
Don’t try to understand, it’ll hurt,
Trust me on that, please don’t desert,
I need you here to listen to what I have to say,
I can’t keep my heart together after they betray.
Help me I pray to you,
Keep those away, who are untrue,
I always try to make others happier than me,
Even though my happiness is ruined I guarantee.
This is the end of my poem I guess I’ll admit,
No matter how much I commit,
After betrayal and heartbreak this is why,
The last thing to say is,
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Hearted Again by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey