Budha is laughing
You praise my strength,
my fun for the war, ...
the huge wound in
my head yet to heal....
You praise my strength
my son is my power
his muscle on his arm
burning for war
We crushed smiling Buddha
with version of one eye,
utterly without scent..
the eye simply for mind,
You raped my faith
and forced for purdha..
you raped my sister,
for the sake of your faith
you made this land
and famine was the end,
any more than gray old horse
we meet in the holy place
Thampi KEE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Budha is laughing by Thampi KEE )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper