Can a Destitute Nation Repulse the Foe?
Scam after Scam bereft of shame,
devoured and wrought our nation lame.
People are destitutes;
unfit to war-like pursuits.
Let’s not the billeted Chinese blame.
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can a Destitute Nation Repulse the Foe? by rajendran muthiah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka
- Prej njerëzores dua të digjem, skender iljaz braka
- Ominous Silence, Valsa George
- Contemporary Indian English Poetesses, S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma