rajendran muthiah (16.03.1950)
Can a Destitute Nation Repulse the Foe?
Scam after Scam bereft of shame,
devoured and wrought our nation lame.
People are destitutes;
unfit to war-like pursuits.
Let’s not the billeted Chinese blame.
Poet Other Poems
- A Hick Picked up by a Pig
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- A Call to the Gods of All Faiths
- A Clairvoyant's Mesmerism
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- A COUNTRY by St. Thiruvalluvar
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust
- A Despairing Glance!
- A Dumb Cuckoo!
- A Fascinating Pilgrim-Centre(Haridwar)
- A Gigolo Lies in Wait
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- A Honey Trap Gives me the Jitters
- A House Broker with Knack
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A House Broker with Knack by rajendran muthiah )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley