Can Any One?
No one should
No one should defy
No one should deny
The truth that stays behind
One must try to find
Who are we?
Are we frank and free?
Why stars are far?
What on earth we stand for!
Not much ice to break
Not so loud to speak
One must feel great and not weak
keep conscious clear to greet
Love is only message
Will yesterday may remain same today to manage?
We, for all times, tend to disagree
Under the pretext of human being as not free
I shall and forever
Forget not ever
Just be the one for time to come
Stand in wait and always welcome
I wish to cry
But it may be futile try
She will not stand by
If I show some weakness to come by
Who will carry the burden?
She had promised then
She had waited for days to respond
I stand and wait for her response
Dreams fly and bring me back
Remind me that I am actor on stage
What happens if she refuses to align?
I must take decision to realign
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can Any One? by hasmukh amathalal )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A New Year, Electric Lady
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian
- Run Silent Run Deep, lingering stupor
- The Betrayal, Ahmad Husain