RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Catacombs Of The Mind
Soulfully searching inner dimensions of being, calculating the distance between imagination and creativeness.
Aligning facets of subconscious ideals with those of conscious thought.
Silhouetted against a blackened forest, filled with notions of mind-dimensional expansion.
Forgotten appraisals, lying by the wayside, forlorn in their ageless misery.
Tattered remnants of ancient revival, torn between reason and doubt.
Stranded on an endless timeline, unable to understand cohesive thought - bearings brought to mind without intelligent ideas.
Solidly built into hidden tombs, hidden away in catacombs of the mind, beckoning no more on this striata of atomic matter.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Catacombs Of The Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
- What If You Had No Beliefs? NONE!, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Li Ching Chao
(1084 - 1151)
- Heather Burns