RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Twisting around within, feeling a sadness coming over me,
even though there is music with an upbeat German tone to
it for this celebration of Ocktoberfest.
Settling in an abbreviation of life, not wanting to live
it fully anymore, yet being drawn by music into places
where lots of people go.
Isolating myself and writing from within, not actually
joining in fully.
Loving the atmosphere at karaoke, because it's so
upbeat and the singers so pleasant and humorous.
A little family brought together through our love for
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celebrating Oktoberfest by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal