Cheesy Moon (Ghazal)
Look up and gaze at craters on the cheesy moon.
A cow, a spoon jumping over the cheesy moon.
Opening the refrigerator, what cheese now?
How about more of tasty, crusty, cheesy moon?
Dare I taste the zesty tang of pepper-jack cheese,
Mix and dance with the tango of a cheesy moon?
My office cloudy, loveless, lifeless gray
Could use some life-giving zest of a cheesy moon.
Brie and Camenbert, Ben loves soft and crusty cheese,
Swiss and Gruyère with wide eyes opened, cheesy moon.
- April 8,2008
This was published online by The Ghazal Page in July of 2008.
http: //www.ghazalpage.net/2008/moon_challenge/2008_moo n_radif.html
Ben Gieske's Other Poems
- - - - Living in Bowling Green (Ghazal...
- - - - - In Awe of Blue
- - - - Yell - O! (Ghazal)
- - on the road, Kingfisher, weekend plan...
- - Each Day a Rising Sun (Sestina)
- - freshly fallen snow/frisch gefallener ...
- - Gentle Reminder / In Thoughtful Repose
- - harvest moon (Kukai section)
- - Leaves (thread)
- - Lonely Walk Home
- - longer days/new neighbor (haiku, senry...
- - The Sunshine of my Life (Etheree)
- - TODAY -
- - Until The Dreams (Etheree)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.