Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa
Children of Light
Children of light and beauty,
Search your might and duty,
Children of excellence and peace,
Find your success and release.
Children of life and purity,
Surpass your strife and mutiny,
Children of love and health,
Share your joy and wealth.
Children of heaven and earth,
Create your haven and worth,
Children of grace and courage,
Grow your faith and flourish.
Children of focus and power,
Become a lotus and flower,
Children of truth and meditation,
Stay in youth and salvation.
Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children of Light by Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry