Christmas Cards ...... [keeping in touch at 'The Holidays'; personal; SHORT]
At Christmas time I have NO tree.
NO colored lights are lit by me.
But, when mailbox I open,
I’m especially hopin’.......
that cards from a few..... good friends I’ll see.
Cards often have small pieces of art,
even, at times, thoughts from the heart
of some member of the cast.....
of the addressee’s own past,
keeping them linked...... though they’re apart.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
happy holidays and new year!
Comments about this poem (Christmas Cards ...... [keeping in touch at 'The Holidays'; personal; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The Read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher