If I could, I would.
Buy all the rights world wide.
To grow chrysanthemum's wild.
I would then only grow one,
Twice every year,
Send you in May 9th, and Feb 14th.
All virgin as your lips and heaving soul.
The only thing that I worry,
Will you accept them?
Or leave them out, because they cannot wait,
Unlike me, have a very different gait.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chrysanthemum by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson