If I could, I would.
Buy all the rights world wide.
To grow chrysanthemum's wild.
I would then only grow one,
Twice every year,
Send you in May 9th, and Feb 14th.
All virgin as your lips and heaving soul.
The only thing that I worry,
Will you accept them?
Or leave them out, because they cannot wait,
Unlike me, have a very different gait.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chrysanthemum by Hardik Vaidya )
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold