If I could, I would.
Buy all the rights world wide.
To grow chrysanthemum's wild.
I would then only grow one,
Twice every year,
Send you in May 9th, and Feb 14th.
All virgin as your lips and heaving soul.
The only thing that I worry,
Will you accept them?
Or leave them out, because they cannot wait,
Unlike me, have a very different gait.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chrysanthemum by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal