If I could, I would.
Buy all the rights world wide.
To grow chrysanthemum's wild.
I would then only grow one,
Twice every year,
Send you in May 9th, and Feb 14th.
All virgin as your lips and heaving soul.
The only thing that I worry,
Will you accept them?
Or leave them out, because they cannot wait,
Unlike me, have a very different gait.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chrysanthemum by Hardik Vaidya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry
- Winter night, Tom Squires
- mockingbird, oskar hansen
- Villanelle The Fake or the Phoney thrive.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Looking at love, David Cadywold
- The Course Of A Butterfly, Maurice Harris
- Nothing else, Cee Bea