Close your eyes
Close your eyes and it is night
And at night you sleep thinking life closed.
We think We built a house with a desire
To have all happiness but the house set on fire.
Such is the law of nature as you know fish is
Not the enemy of anyone but still everybody wants to kill it.
O my dear, You are only one and You know everything perfect
We are many and ignorant we know nothing that is right .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
We are hankering after happiness knowing fully well
There is no true happiness here except Your grace and bliss.
Comments about this poem (Close your eyes by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace
- Silence, Tony Adah
- What is my dream, gajanan mishra
- Today, Neela Nath
- Secrets, maria sudibyo
- Crosswords, maria sudibyo
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom's View, LUVinThe NOW