RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Resting in rhythms of an easy-going time, relieving inner
pressures, bringing light where life has a chance to survive.
No where else to go, withdrawing from senses of the spirit,
becoming the essence of self.
Edging closer to the anatomy of another being, yet keep going
forward where all of life is being produced and proclaimed
as the best in the world.
Proceeding carefully in coats of invisibility as life takes
and completes passion through every poem I happen to write
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Completing Passion by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav