Sally Plumb Plumb
Like an old soldier
I certain go,
into a land of never glow.
A reflection of some life
a place quite starless,
cold as glass, hard as iron.
With the hope
of hope invading...
just a fight
the scope of brain
not yet extinquished,
of a no win low,
a reason for which way to go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conflict by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock