Sally Plumb Plumb
Like an old soldier
I certain go,
into a land of never glow.
A reflection of some life
a place quite starless,
cold as glass, hard as iron.
With the hope
of hope invading...
just a fight
the scope of brain
not yet extinquished,
of a no win low,
a reason for which way to go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conflict by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery