Do I love thee?
I respect thy purely, but love?
That is questionable.
I trust thee with my life.
But do I trust thee with my heart and soul?
I do not know.
Anne Unknown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused love by Anne Unknown )
- Barren Deserts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beside The Rainy Road, Arno Le Roux
- Lover Forever, A K Das Mridul
- For a New Dawn, Rishik Suri
- Earth Bowl, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my wife, gajanan mishra
- Staying Alive I Am, Rohit Sapra
- Life's Toolbox, Arno Le Roux
- Power To Pause Time, Arno Le Roux
- Taste It, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)