Connections With Stars
When you believe in a star it comes true.
You believed in me and I believed into you.
Our souls are glued.
There is nothing to undo.
Our stars are aligned in space and time.
We were never separated for as long as you thought,
For I never left you when times were tough.
Remember my love that we are bound together;
Our souls combined weigh less than a feather.
They revealed for us to be reunited whenever.
So light we dance upon the sky,
To unwrap the fabric of time,
It's just like a nursery rhyme.
For all time eternal stands on edge and at this moment,
We are here waiting for forever,
To begin again.
Brianna McCrudden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Connections With Stars by Brianna McCrudden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak