Which Will Win, Fire or Ice?
Which will win, fire or ice?
Of each of these you will have to pay the price.
One as cold as ice, one as hot as fire,
Which of these will turn on the other?
It is a battle that has been repeatedly fought,
but no one has wanted to trade for the cost.
If it happens when someday comes,
and the winner shouts their claim,
That everyone will be able to hear their name.
Dancing together in the battle of ice and fire,
Though only few are willing to shed their armor.
This is the tale that comes with no name,
for that is the price one has to pay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Which Will Win, Fire or Ice? by Brianna McCrudden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman