The Sun and The Moon
You are the sun,
I am the moon.
Each day we turn around to a different view.
You blaze so brightly and share your light,
To help me burn through the darkest night.
You are the day and I am night,
Together we give Earth it's sweet light.
If only you'd give into this sweet romance,
So sun and moon can begin to dance,
Just like in times past.
I can see the sun within your gaze,
As your stares create a maze.
Down my body in a line,
Your look brings a shiver down my spine.
This is why we are the sun and moon,
You cannot forget me and I cannot forget you.
We come together once in a while,
To finalize our desires.
But if I were to chose a time,
I'd ask to see you every night.
I hope you feel the same way too,
Otherwise I'm just a moon.
Brianna McCrudden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Sun and The Moon by Brianna McCrudden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher