RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, thoughts crowd in and
out amid much faith and doubt.
Not settling anywhere, on anything, causes insecurity to
wreck havoc in daily life.
Wanting to know the trueness and sureness of everything
ending up with uncertainty and failure of doubt, sitting
heavily upon me.
Finding no path straight enough to follow, my mind sits
down and chooses not to bother anymore.
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, continuing the same
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crowding Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal