RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, thoughts crowd in and
out amid much faith and doubt.
Not settling anywhere, on anything, causes insecurity to
wreck havoc in daily life.
Wanting to know the trueness and sureness of everything
ending up with uncertainty and failure of doubt, sitting
heavily upon me.
Finding no path straight enough to follow, my mind sits
down and chooses not to bother anymore.
Wandering aimlessly through my mind, continuing the same
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crowding Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma