Nicholas Wayde Turner
It seems like I do more crying these days.
In the long run it never pays.
I think about everything in my head, and realize what was truly said.
There were signs in the conversation I missed.
Now you are the one that's truly pissed.
I'm afraid to say what's on my mind because sometimes it's not very kind.
I hate what it has done to us.
Now we do nothing but fuss.
I look around wondering what I should do and all I can say is, 'I'm sorry my Boo! '
I don't want you to hurt, just because I was a jerk.
So I'm going to do what is best, and stop putting you to the test.
I'm not the right guy.
I think it's time to break the ties.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna