Cup of kindness
This solitary cup
needed its mates.
A sorcerer had banished him
even from plates.
He wanted a hooker
so he could hang about
on a hook, well spaced out
wiv his mates again
his life wiv crockery
and not that mockery
of being a solitary cup...
George BernardBloodyShaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cup of kindness by George BernardBloodyShaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery