RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Curt Little Words
Listening to inner voices of emotion, turning over years of images so I may remember the pain that others have caused in my life.
Most of it was needlessly heaped upon me by thoughtless, uncaring people - some strangers.
Even family members, at times, carelessly hurting without thinking.
Life is painful enough without others adding their own insecurities and issues - folding them in curt little words and sentences at me and other people.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Riding a scooter playfully through my mind,
reliving childhood in many colorful images.
Comments about this poem (Curt Little Words by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)