RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Curt Little Words
Listening to inner voices of emotion, turning over years of images so I may remember the pain that others have caused in my life.
Most of it was needlessly heaped upon me by thoughtless, uncaring people - some strangers.
Even family members, at times, carelessly hurting without thinking.
Life is painful enough without others adding their own insecurities and issues - folding them in curt little words and sentences at me and other people.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Riding a scooter playfully through my mind,
reliving childhood in many colorful images.
Comments about this poem (Curt Little Words by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Hidden man, casmire Emeribe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)