Abby Christeen Whaley
Cold as a winters day
Black as night
Why must you come?
I'm on my knees,
Crying, for mercy
Why must I feel this way?
I feel cold as you walk away
I feel darkness descend as you leave
Must you cause this?
Give me my pain as I lay on the ground
Give me my sorrow as I cry
Or just give me my light as I walk away
And leave you behind...
Abby Christeen Whaley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Abby Christeen Whaley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey