Death, you came too soon...
Unaware of your arrival, you came and stole my sister from me.
The day seemed long... I recognizd the call...
I heard him beckon me to go.
As I traveled, my stomanch in knots
The perfect prelude played on the radio.
Death, you made your entrance once again
Leaving behind grief and sorrow...
One day, You will be swallowed up.
It is written 'Where Is your victory, where is your sting'
Death, you now have the floor... but with my Savior we will reign forever more!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI