Death, you came too soon...
Unaware of your arrival, you came and stole my sister from me.
The day seemed long... I recognizd the call...
I heard him beckon me to go.
As I traveled, my stomanch in knots
The perfect prelude played on the radio.
Death, you made your entrance once again
Leaving behind grief and sorrow...
One day, You will be swallowed up.
It is written 'Where Is your victory, where is your sting'
Death, you now have the floor... but with my Savior we will reign forever more!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson