Death, you came too soon...
Unaware of your arrival, you came and stole my sister from me.
The day seemed long... I recognizd the call...
I heard him beckon me to go.
As I traveled, my stomanch in knots
The perfect prelude played on the radio.
Death, you made your entrance once again
Leaving behind grief and sorrow...
One day, You will be swallowed up.
It is written 'Where Is your victory, where is your sting'
Death, you now have the floor... but with my Savior we will reign forever more!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Beautiful Sunset, Ron Writer
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov