RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Underscoring life with sorrow and grief, etching
their ways into our minds and hearts forever.
Delving deeply into past memories calls to mind
images and thoughts of those who are dear to us.
A place known only to one who aches and pines
for those who have gone before them.
Sunshine reserved only for one in past images,
alone on death's frontier.
Desert pictures painting themselves inside, arid,
forlorn, yet full of life.
Ocean's washing over, rinsing thoughts and
sorrow gently, as falling to the sand, all is
washed away until next time grief surprises us
with remembrances of a lifetime.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death's Frontier by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall