Devil, You're Not Welcomed At My Door
Devil Don’t Come Knocking on My Door
Devil, you’re not welcomed at my door.
Don’t you even try to get your foot in or I’ll smash it on the floor.
I’m tired of your intrusion which makes me feel poor.
You’re such a bore.
I’ll smash your toes.
Before, I ever again feel your woes.
So don’t you ever come knocking at my door!
Or you’ll feel my Heavenly foes.
Because when you come against me, you come against more.
Which God’s Heavenly Angels do not ignore.
See, we know how the story ends.
So we don’t care how you contend.
Nor how you pretend!
You will meet your end.
When you are pushed through Hell’s fiery door,
Into the lake of fire and we all get amends.
Feeling restitution for our Christian persecution,
You will feel eternity’s execution.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Devil, You're Not Welcomed At My Door by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Meshing, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Chaste Stranger, James Tate
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola