Diamond Wedding Muriel Lazarus Archie Froomberg
Much joy you'e garnered over sixty years,
United while time passed by both of you.
Resplendent is shared happinesss few knew.
Ihope years wed to come will shed no tears.
Each grandchild starting out on new careers
Lives out your hopes and dreams, reborn anew,
Anne, Jessica and Justin, others too,
Real love returning. All here, volunteers,
Converge, together clap, repeat three cheers,
Hope they in turn may celebrate, pursue
Idyll all will remember. Whose sky blue,
Entirely cloudless is as yours' appears,
Life's love of life confirms, content may be.
First, foremost Happy Anniversary!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(16 July 1989)
Comments about this poem (Diamond Wedding Muriel Lazarus Archie Froomberg by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov