She's the soul of my thoughts,
In front of her my life bows.
From the day I saw her,
It felt- - -we knew each other.
She shares my sadness,
And she enjoys my happiness.
She's the reason that keeps me alive,
Otherwise there's nothing to strive.
No worldly wishes I have,
When you, my Lord gave.
Now smooth flowing like a river,
Our life will be forever- - -.
Honny Zubedi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DISILLUSIONED. by Honny Zubedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales