She's the soul of my thoughts,
In front of her my life bows.
From the day I saw her,
It felt- - -we knew each other.
She shares my sadness,
And she enjoys my happiness.
She's the reason that keeps me alive,
Otherwise there's nothing to strive.
No worldly wishes I have,
When you, my Lord gave.
Now smooth flowing like a river,
Our life will be forever- - -.
Honny Zubedi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DISILLUSIONED. by Honny Zubedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma
- Winter Sun..., Craig Matthew Hannan
- August آب - اغسطس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Being, Craig Matthew Hannan