A touching scene
earth in tremors
sea in flood
a begging girl,
in fact in need
a Flatterer comes
All of you
stand in a queue
mam will come
and give you funds...
a mom cries
my child is dying...
till... Camera comes…! ! !
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
thanks bro. for writing the lines that inspire! ! !
Comments about this poem (Donation! by Shahzia Batool )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)