I have been dreaming about him,
when I was just a girl of low self esteem...
he was in my dreams
until my teenage years.
I feel good and happy then,
everytime I dreamed of my man...
I felt loved and known Love,
when I am with him.
Years gone by,
and I don't know the reason why?
He vanished in my dreams,
and left me there to die.
Now, my life is with someone
and he is not a dream...
The Dream I had before,
never come again.
I realized the reason why,
he vanished in my dreams...
It is because, he comes to life
and give our Love a chance.
But, how can it be...?
when someone is with me...?
How can I be free...?
To be with Him in Thee!
He came to Life...
the Man I always Love...
but forever He will be...
A Dream for me...?
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Dream...Of Him' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns