I have been dreaming about him,
when I was just a girl of low self esteem...
he was in my dreams
until my teenage years.
I feel good and happy then,
everytime I dreamed of my man...
I felt loved and known Love,
when I am with him.
Years gone by,
and I don't know the reason why?
He vanished in my dreams,
and left me there to die.
Now, my life is with someone
and he is not a dream...
The Dream I had before,
never come again.
I realized the reason why,
he vanished in my dreams...
It is because, he comes to life
and give our Love a chance.
But, how can it be...?
when someone is with me...?
How can I be free...?
To be with Him in Thee!
He came to Life...
the Man I always Love...
but forever He will be...
A Dream for me...?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Dream...Of Him' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Travels On An Ox-Chart, Margaret Alice Second
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty