' My Beloved, My one and only'
My love, my life...
where are you?
this heart of mine
is searching for you...
You came to me
as calm as the soft wind in the night...
I felt your love inside... here in my heart...
and devour the taste of love and its sweet delight.
You are like the night
in the broad daylight...
Your presence ignites
my deepest desires inside.
And suddenly your gone...
as silent as the midnight sun...
and the loneliness
since then had begun...
My heart and soul is yearning
with the kind of love you're having...
This life of mine is falling...
into the sorrows of never ending.
You are my every breath...
the source of my inner strength...
Oh hear my silent plea...
and save me from this agony.
Come to me like a mighty Sun...
my sunshine in this darkest time...
and please mend...
this broken heart of mine...
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' My Beloved, My one and only' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal