We'll meet again in Dreamtime
Where we will turn again.
A place where there are no boundaries,
No earthly stress or pain.
Just roaming, drifting, being
With a love no earth can claim.
Shifting, floating gently.
I hear you call my name.
I know I'm yours forever
As you will still be mine.
When Earth and Heaven divide,
Our love alone will ‘twine.
Oh let us, forever carry
This love o'er the great divide
To mould, and meld and interlink.
There is no gap too wide.
So let us carry Dreamtime.
All loves rolled into one.
Let us always walk together
‘Til Universe is done.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dream Time by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas