We'll meet again in Dreamtime
Where we will turn again.
A place where there are no boundaries,
No earthly stress or pain.
Just roaming, drifting, being
With a love no earth can claim.
Shifting, floating gently.
I hear you call my name.
I know I'm yours forever
As you will still be mine.
When Earth and Heaven divide,
Our love alone will ‘twine.
Oh let us, forever carry
This love o'er the great divide
To mould, and meld and interlink.
There is no gap too wide.
So let us carry Dreamtime.
All loves rolled into one.
Let us always walk together
‘Til Universe is done.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dream Time by Rosi Caswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- For Madhavi, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- I Am She, Edward Kofi Louis
- On the Christmas Eve, nimal dunuhinga
- On This Issue, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Lost Friend, adrian moreno
- LIVE THE WAY JESUS LIVED, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Let's Grow Old Together, Spiritwind Wood
- Love Is A Beautiful Thing II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Over The Fence, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abhi Sawera Nahi Hua Hai, Devendra Kumar Singh