We'll meet again in Dreamtime
Where we will turn again.
A place where there are no boundaries,
No earthly stress or pain.
Just roaming, drifting, being
With a love no earth can claim.
Shifting, floating gently.
I hear you call my name.
I know I'm yours forever
As you will still be mine.
When Earth and Heaven divide,
Our love alone will ‘twine.
Oh let us, forever carry
This love o'er the great divide
To mould, and meld and interlink.
There is no gap too wide.
So let us carry Dreamtime.
All loves rolled into one.
Let us always walk together
‘Til Universe is done.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dream Time by Rosi Caswell )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon